Wednesday, 2 February 2011

mulberry pre-fall 2011


With florals and pastels permeating stores at the moment, I have come to realise how much more exciting A/W trends are for me. Combine that with the fact that I am still well and truly hibernating in last season's wardrobe due to Britain still being well-and-truly stuck in ice-age mode, I welcome Mulberry's first-ever Pre-Fall 2011 collection with open arms. Creative director Emma Hill took inspiration by none other than the good old English countryside, staying true to Mulberry's rural roots by incorporating earthy, Autumnal tones into chunky knits and A-line skirts, while still managing to retain a sense of British cool with classic blacks and navys juxtaposed against fresh metallics. Some of my favourite looks...





images via style.com and vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment