Sunday, 27 March 2011

topshop nail varnish

While having a rummage in Topshop the other week, I came across their nail polish range, and was particularly struck by the shades. For those like me who like colours on the dirty side, you won't be disappointed, and it's nice to find these tones so accessibly. At £5 a pop, it isn't the cheapest range you can find on the high street (and without the 3 for 2 offers that you're used to with brands like Barry M), but they do come in sets of three and four nail polishes in selected shades, and in very cute packaging, which, let's face it, always helps.



I limited myself to a bottle of Spotted Pig, a dusty plum colour, and Airplane, a pillarbox blue



The website claims that the polishes are "fast drying, extra long wear with lasting glossy finish and perfect coverage". Surprisingly, I completely agree. Brilliant for on-the-go application, the first coat particularly dries incredibly quickly, and the formulation's staying-power easily beats that of my other nail polishes, namely Barry M and Rimmel. I've already got my eyes on World End, Moving Ends, Hunting and Play For Keeps to see me through to the Summer. Not that I needed yet another excuse to venture into Topshop...

No comments:

Post a Comment