Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Review: Dermalogica Skin Renewal Booster


Dermalogica Skin Renewal Booster
Image: Dermalogica

I’ve never been a huge fan of Dermalogica, mainly because their range targeted towards combination/oily skins completely stripped my skin, dried it out and left it in a worse condition to what it was. I do however rate their products suited to drier skins and use two that I find are particularly effective, the first being the Skin Hydrating Masque which I’ve been enjoying for about a year now, and the second being a new discovery, the Skin Renewal Booster.

The Skin Renewal Booster is an exfoliating complex of hydroxy acids and soothing plant extracts to actively loosen dead surface debris, smooth the skin and improve texture. In my experience, it works wonders to eradicate any pesky dry patches on the face which I find my foundation and concealer are insistent on clinging to. The instructions on the bottle direct you to apply a small dose prior to moisturiser, though I find it works equally as well following. For those with dry skin, I would imagine it would work well in this way in place of a primer, while I like to use it with my Benefit POREfessional to create a flawless finish. As my combination skin continues to be at odds, I expect this will be one of my go-to products to keep the peace among my beauty staples.

No comments:

Post a Comment