Saturday, 1 September 2012

My summer secret weapon: Clinique Self Sun Face Bronzing Gel Tint


Getting some colour is one of summer's many perks, but when all of a sudden you're left with a host of foundations too light for you, it poses somewhat of a problem. At times like this, I turn to my faithful Clinique Self Sun Face Bronzing Gel Tint

You can apply it to your face before applying foundation, but I prefer to mix it in with my foundation of choice to make it a shade or two darker. Not only does it save buying a completely new foundation that may only suit you for a month, it's oil-free and instant, so no ugly surprises hours after application. 

What's more, a little goes a long way (I've had mine for well over two years now), and it's an incredibly handy product to take on holiday when you're inevitably going to get darker day by day. It also proves to be a great alternative to bronzing powder if you want to avoid any chalkiness in the heat – I just pop a smidgen onto my hand and using a foundation brush, buff onto my temples and the hollows of my cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment